Breaking News
recent

fanvid sunday: bjork(!) edition

Let me tell you something, friends o' the fest, I am a big fan of another woman who kicks a lot of ass and whose name starts with the letter "B". That's right. It's Bjork! So imagine my joy and rapture when I discovered this fantastic fanvid which utilizes the rich and gorgeous song, "Bachelorette". Peep it out!


Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault


Interesting story: when I was still in college (back in the dark ages) a few friends of mine ran into Bjork at a cafe in upstate New York very randomly. I was so surprised to see her there that my mouth lay agape long enough for her to notice. She shot me what to this day is the dirtiest look I have ever received. It was such a dirty look that, ever since then, my friends and I still refer to that as the day Bjork punched me in the face... with her mind.

Next week I will be in sunny Los Angeles to kick it with Buffyfest, west coast style! What's the week looking like for you? Happy Sunday!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015