Breaking News
recent

Spotting!

An email I received last night from my dear friend in Los Angeles:

"I saw Amy Acker and Eliza Dushku at Trader Joe's the other day - there at the same time, but not there together.  I thought of you...because you are one of the only people (the only?) that would even know who Amy Acker is, let alone how random it would be for both of them to be at the same supermarket at the same time."

My response:
"Omg, that's fabulous! Were they both skinny bitches? Hee!"

Lori: "Hee! Amy was thin - Eliza was a skinny bitch - I don't imagine she ever eats and must be in a bad mood from hunger all the time. Amy was with who I assume were her 2 kids - adorable kids."

If you spot a Whedonverse Alum, send us an email at Buffyfest@aim.com
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015