Breaking News
recent

Bitsy's Bad Buffy Review - I Robot, You Jane

You remember when Obscurus Lupa reviewed Beer Bad?  Good times, huh?  I figured I would try my hand at a video review and so I went where any old man with limited video editing skills goes: Season one.  I tried my comedic stylings (and I use that word very loosely) with I Robot, You Jane.  Enjoy!


This was definitely a lesson in "leave it to the professionals, kids". Video reviews are not easy. I spent way more time on this project than I thought I would. Still, it was pretty fun. If I did another one of these, what episode would you want to see me take on?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015