Breaking News
recent

Julie Benz Installs Home Stripper Pole

Not sure how I missed this random tidbit, but Kendra Wilkinson (that's former Hugh Hefner girlfriend/Girl Next Door) sent our Darla a stripper pole! WTF? Julie tells OK Mag:

“I wanted a stripper pole and I tweeted about it and then Kendra Wilkinson, who is coming out with her own line of poles, sent me one so I got lucky. She even signed it. It’s called a Sport Pole. I love it! It’s such a great workout.”

Julie is currently happily playing a stripper/lesbian on Desperate Housewives.

“When I found out that it was a lesbian role, I though that it was even better because I have never done that!”


Okey dokey...and there you have it!

Click here to follow Julie Benz on twitter, and here to follow Buffyfest.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015