Breaking News
recent

Holy Frakking Awesome!

I know I'm late to the game, but I just finished Battlestar Galactica and it was amazing! To me, nothing topped the friendship of Adama and Tigh - I was blown away by just about every scene they were in together - and Tahmoh Penikett was much more interesting to watch on this show (sorry). What else? Oh, I hated Starbuck, a lot, but it was the kind of hate that only comes from a show with good enough writing to make you so passionate about your hatred. I am feeling the sadness now that it's over, but it was worth every minute and here's to hoping Caprica can fill the void. So say we all. Love it!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015